NOT GETTING THE PROMPT TO UPDATE MY CHASE CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT

camitch
camitch Member
I've been getting the "Attention Required" message that my new Chase connection is ready, but I never get the prompt to update. I've started multiple One Step Updates, but I don't get prompted to update my connection. Any ideas?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    camitch said:
    I've been getting the "Attention Required" message that my new Chase connection is ready, but I never get the prompt to update. I've started multiple One Step Updates, but I don't get prompted to update my connection. Any ideas?
    Hello @camitch

I am sorry to hear about this problem with missing prompts. Thank you for seeking assistance here on the Quicken Community. 

If the prompt described in the section of this Support Article entitled Quicken for Windows: how do I switch my accounts to the new connection method? is failing to appear, I recommend speaking with Quicken Support using the information provided here. They will need to document this issue, and they will be able to troubleshoot in greater detail with the resources available to them. 

I hope that is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • DoubleA
    DoubleA Member ✭✭
    Hi, I just spoke to Quicken tech support with the same question. In my case, I was told to open "tools", then click "One Step Update". The prompt then appeared!
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    DoubleA said:
    Hi, I just spoke to Quicken tech support with the same question. In my case, I was told to open "tools", then click "One Step Update". The prompt then appeared!
    Hello @DoubleA,

I appreciate you checking in with us about this issue here on the Quicken Community, and thank you for sharing your steps toward a resolution; this is extremely helpful. I am glad to hear that everything appears to be functioning as expected, now.

Feel free to reach out again anytime!

Thanks again,

Quicken Jared 
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @Quicken Jared Since this is a Quicken Mac thread, and the solution which was shared was for Quicken Windows, would you please post what a Quicken Mac user should do in a similar circumstance? 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993