Unable to login AGAIN

Conejo77
Conejo77 Member
edited September 12 in All Things Canadian (Mac)
This is starting to become redundant. I've lost count of how many times I have had to contact support in order to log into my account. This time it caused me to miss out on the 40% discount Quicken is offering, which closes at midnight tonight. By the way, this isn't my Quicken account, that one is registered under the following email: [Removed - Private Information] but I had to create a different one to join this blog. It doesn't matter if I am using a VPN or not, I cannot access my account even after changing my PW. and if this persists I will have no choice but to terminate this account. It's a shame too as I have been with Quicken for several years now. I've notice I'm not the only one having this problem, why doesn't Quicken fix the issue?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    Conejo77 said:
    This is starting to become redundant. I've lost count of how many times I have had to contact support in order to log into my account. This time it caused me to miss out on the 40% discount Quicken is offering, which closes at midnight tonight. By the way, this isn't my Quicken account, that one is registered under the following email: [Removed - Private Information] but I had to create a different one to join this blog. It doesn't matter if I am using a VPN or not, I cannot access my account even after changing my PW. and if this persists I will have no choice but to terminate this account. It's a shame too as I have been with Quicken for several years now. I've notice I'm not the only one having this problem, why doesn't Quicken fix the issue?
    Hello @Conejo77

I am sorry to hear about this difficulty logging in to accounts. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

Are you receiving a message containing the words, 'invalid login' or suggesting that the credentials are invalid? Also, are you making use of the software outside of the United States or Canada? Are you also experiencing problems logging into your forum account on the Quicken Community?

I look forward to your responses. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared