Single click on reconciliation line items jumps me to check register. Suggestions to change?

Quicken just updated on my computer this morning. While on the reconciliation window, when single clicking on a line item (debits or credits) to clear, it is now minimizing the reconciliation window and jumps me to the transaction in the checking account window.
This is taking more than twice as long now! I have not changed my mouse or am not double-clicking.
Thanks for any help or suggestions....I'm considering dropping Quicken as I seem to have more and more problems that are very time consuming and have used them for 15 years.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    Quicken just updated on my computer this morning. While on the reconciliation window, when single clicking on a line item (debits or credits) to clear, it is now minimizing the reconciliation window and jumps me to the transaction in the checking account window.
    This is taking more than twice as long now! I have not changed my mouse or am not double-clicking.
    Thanks for any help or suggestions....I'm considering dropping Quicken as I seem to have more and more problems that are very time consuming and have used them for 15 years.
    Hello @frustrated_user_22,  

I am sorry to hear about this problem with the Reconcile feature. Thank you for communicating with us about this here on the Quicken Community.

Have you tried restarting your computer after this happens? You may additionally try uninstalling the Quicken software using the steps listed in this Support Article, then deleting Quicken from the Program Files (x86) folder. You may then reinstall the software after following those steps using the steps listed here.

I look forward to hearing about your results. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared