CHASE: One credit card account, two cards

My wife and I have two credit cards on our Chase Ink account. Up until a few months ago, the transactions for both downloaded together into one Quicken register - which makes sense, because the credit card bill gets paid together. A few months ago, Quicken made me split it into two accounts, which is not good for my workflow. Is there a way to continue to filter the transactions from both cards (which together comprise a single account) into one Quicken register?

UPDATE: I recently updated to the new Chase connection method, and the problem persists.

Thank you!

Answers

• Hello @AdamMishler,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this question, I do understand how frustrating this can be. 

We recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and utilize functions such as screen share.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you. 
    -Quicken Jasmine