I am having consistent problems updating American Express Delta Skymiles Credit Card. Anyone else?

Sync runs and says everyone updated properly. But the AMEX account does not change. I have to go in an reset the connection each time -- and works about 3/4 of the time. Any suggestions here?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    msprno said:
    Sync runs and says everyone updated properly. But the AMEX account does not change. I have to go in an reset the connection each time -- and works about 3/4 of the time. Any suggestions here?
    Hello @msprno

I am sorry to hear about this problem with online banking services, and with missing transactions after updates. Thank you for inquiring about this problem here on the Quicken Community.

First, have you tried clearing any active filters that may be obscuring these downloaded transactions? You can check this anytime by clicking the green Clear Filters button if and when it appears just above the account register, itself. You may also try clicking on the box containing the word Date atop the associated column within the register, so that the nearby arrow changes directions.

If the issue continues after trying these options, you could save a backup by going to File > Save a Backup... in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open and then create a new 'test' data file by following the steps listed below:
    1. Navigate to File
    2. Select New
    3. Select Start from scratch, click Next
    4. Choose appropriate default categories based on geographic location, click Next
    5. Choose Don't use Quicken Mobile & Web, click Next 

You may then add your American Express - Delta Skymiles Credit Card affiliated account in the newly created data file by navigating to the Add Account button denoted by the '+' symbol in the upper left-hand side of the screen, and then choosing your financial institution and entering your credentials as prompted. I am curious whether or not these issues continue in this data file. 

I look forward to hearing more from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared