Date Last Used on Memorized Payee List is not the date of the oldest transaction

After a bunch of wasted time on a chat with support, it seems like the date in the "Last Used" column on the memorized payee list is the date that the transaction was "interacted with" by the user. So if you edit a transaction if some way? from say, several years ago, the date "last used" will update to the date that the interaction occurred. I thought and would request that the date "Last Used" would be the more recent transaction date. The current programming is not helpful, in my opinion, when using the memorized payee list to clean up old payees.
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @wolverineblaine,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community with your request.

I went ahead and changed your post to an Idea so other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea by clicking the up arrow (see below).

Ideas are also reviewed by our Development and Product teams in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers.

Please, be sure to add your own vote as well.

-Quicken Anja