Chase Account Online Bill Connection Question

After completing updating the Chase connection, I've noticed "Bills and Income Online Bill" is only allowing payments using the "Check Pay" option.

When will the option be available to pay via the "Quick Pay" option?

Answers

• William Fee
    William Fee Member ✭✭
    I have the same issue with Chase Credit cards in Quicken Bill Pay. The 2 chase credits look like they are Quick Pay but you can only use Check Pay for them!
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @ChrisD,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

Please be advised that Chase Online biller as well as Quick Pay are no longer available after the Chase migration.

For more information about this, please refer to this Community Announcement and this support article.

Thank you!
    -Quicken Anja
  • as123456789
    as123456789 Member ✭✭
    I have a suggestion: Get two senior IT guys and your VP Business Development on a plane to go meet Chase's team. Have a checkbook in hand. And do what it takes, and pay what it takes, to get Quicken functional again. The current situation is unacceptable.
  • chip.gilbert
    chip.gilbert Member ✭✭
    So basically, the new connection with Chase went backwards! This to me is unacceptable.
  • chip.gilbert
    chip.gilbert Member ✭✭
    And I should add that my first check payments to Chase via Check Pay were very late and I had to call to ask for late fees to be credited, and make a direct payment to them. I can't trust the process with Check Pay.
  • ChrisD
    ChrisD Member ✭✭
    I agree with as123456789's and chip.gilbert's comments! Cannot trust sending a check via Quicken, so I'm logging on to the Chase site to make payments. Quicken needs to work with Chase to get the online payment functioning again.