Transfer Amount Does Not Appear in Receiving Account

Hello, when I make a transfer between two checking accounts, the money is taken out of the source account, but is not put into the receiving account. Reading through the comments, this was a problem about 2-3 years ago, and I don't think it was truly resolved. I noticed this initially a few days ago, for the life of me couldn't figure it out. Then all of a sudden, the money appeared in the checking account, and I thought that perhaps Quicken just had to catch up. But today, when I went back in, we're back to square one - with the money not showing, and now I have a deficit balance in Quicken in that smaller account.

(This seems to work fine between the same source account and my credit card account, I transfer the money when I have paid the bill online).

What am I doing wrong here? I've used this same method before in the last month and with no problems. Now, all of a sudden, there is a problem. I'm a new subscriber to Quicken, and like it, but if I continue to have problems like this, I will dump it when my subscription is up.

Thanks for any help!

Comments

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about a screenshot of the transaction in the "from" account of the transfer?
    Windows has Snipping Tool to take screenshots of a region.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  Subscription  -  Win10
    -also older versions as needed for testing
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list