New Bank of America connect method causing duplicate downloaded transactions

Successfully authorized the new connection method with Bank of America when requested to do so 2 days ago. Since then, on one step update, Quicken has downloaded several transactions per BOA account labeled as new, and not observing existing renaming rules. The same transactions have previously been downloaded and reconciled. I have to accept them and then delete them to reconcile correctly. Hopefully a temporary transition thing?
 I recall similar issues with Schwab transition... (Quicken HBR subscription, Windows 11)

Comments

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    If past history is any guide, this should be a one time event.
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 17
    Another historical issue (with the PayPal and Chase new connection conversions) was that the process also changed the account Opening Balance transaction amount. 

If you have a back-up file from before you converted to the new connection method, I suggest restoring it and writing down the amount shown there in the account Opening Balance transaction.  

Then open your main file, again, and compare that written amount to what the Opening Balance transaction amount is in your main account.  If the two do not agree, edit the Opening Balance amount to match what you wrote down.

Again, if this issue exists for you it should be just a 1X occurrence.
    (QW Premier Subscription: R42.21 on Windows 10)