CommunityAmerica Credit Union

mikehartford
mikehartford Member ✭✭
Quicken can't connect to CommunityAmerica Credit Union Direct Connect. I have tried to reset the connection, but Quicken can't connect.

Comments

• Hello @mikehartford

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with your Community America Credit Union account(s). 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Could you please go into further detail regarding the issues that you are experiencing when attempting to download transactions? Are you receiving any error codes or messages?

I am looking forward to hearing your response!
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • mikehartford
    mikehartford Member ✭✭
    Screen Shot 2022-09-18 at 12.39.14 PM

Try to connect to accounts at CACU through the settings dialog. Screen shot shows the resulting error message.
  • Hello @mikehartford,

Thank you for providing the screenshot and more information. 

First, I suggest creating a test file and attempting to add the Community America Credit Union account(s) to see if you receive the same error. You can create a test file by navigating to File > New > Start from Scratch. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case). 

Let me know how it goes!
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • mikehartford
    mikehartford Member ✭✭
    Goth the same result
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    edited September 18
    Goth the same result
    Hello @mikehartford,  

Thank you for taking the chance to get back to us and let us know about the results of attempting to connect in the test file. I do apologize this issue is continuing.

Unfortunately, given the Connection Type and the nature of this error, it would now be necessary to reach out to Community America Credit Union support, as the issue will involve their servers and we do not have access here. I recommend requesting to speak with a 'Tier 2' representative or escalations team, as these individuals are most likely to have knowledge of third-party applications, such as Quicken.

I hope that is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • iakid
    iakid Member
    FWIW, I started receiving the same connection error on 9/17/2022 as well. I tried to reset the connect on one of my CACU accounts this morning (9/19/2022), but received the error.
  • smb24
    smb24 Member
    Had the same issue here on Windows. CACU support wasn't a ton of help in knowing exactly what to do, but something they mentioned got me started down the right path.
    I was able to fix mine by closing the existing accounts in Quicken and then adding them as new. No more errors for me.
  • kcmozu
    kcmozu Member
    Having the same issue. I disconnected all CACU Account connections and tried to reactivate them to no avail. SMB24, when you say close the account and add new, do you mean the online services to CACU only or close the account in quicken and start a brand new account without any transactions?