When will Quicken premiere for Mac be compatible with Mac OS voiceover?

rhelgren
rhelgren Member ✭✭
I am blind and use Mac OS voiceover. Quicken premiere is not compatible with voiceover and I can not edit transactions and assign categories. Please help!
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @rhelgren,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community with your request.

I went ahead and changed your post to an Idea so other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea by clicking the up arrow (see below).

Ideas are also reviewed by our Development and Product teams in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers.

Please, feel free to add your own vote as well if you have assistance in doing so.

-Quicken Anja
  • rhelgren
    rhelgren Member ✭✭
    How do I vote? Thank you!
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    rhelgren said:
    How do I vote? Thank you!
    Upon reviewing the votes, it appears your vote has already been added.

Thank you!
    -Quicken Anja
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @rhelgren When you visit an Idea post on this site, voting is in the yellow box under the first post. There is a vote counter there displaying the number of votes. Under the vote counter, there is a small arrow which is dark gray if you have not voted for the idea, and light gray if you have. But I'm afraid I'm not sure how you would discern any of this as a blind user of this website. ;)
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993