Download not working with Huntington Bank

For the past several days my Quicken stopped working with my Huntington Accounts. It seems to work fine for my other banking institutions. It's just Huntington that is not working. I get the message "Quicken cannot connect to this account" for the Huntington accounts. In the Account Status window the Download Error is (-28) Account Not Found. It also says "Update completed with errors" where the progress bar was. I assume that's letting me know that the non-Huntington accounts updated just fine. I can manually log onto Huntington and download them that way, but would like to know if there is a fix or if Quicken is working with Huntington to resolve the issue.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @McMom,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • GoBlue72
    GoBlue72 Member
    I am still experiencing this issue -- unable to download transactions from Huntington Bank.

When I click on the "Community Alert" link above, it goes to a page dated 23SE22 that indicates that the problem is resolved.

Not sure how or why this is marked as resolved when the issue most assuredly persists. When attempting to update Huntington accounts, there is an immediate redirect to the Huntington Bank website. When attempting to perform a One Step Update, no activity for Huntington is downloaded, and there is no entry for the status of Huntington accounts in the summary -- which is a change -- because there used to be at least an entry that noted that the download for Huntington accounts revealed no accounts with a non-zero balance were found.

This issue has been going on for 2 months now (at least). Downloading transactions for 17 accounts, one account at a time, is getting very old.

Please do what is necessary to get this issue resolved -- for real this time.

thx
  • Bosco
    Bosco Member ✭✭✭
    @GoBlue72 Hi, I was having the same problems with Huntington Bank this morning.  I went through the Quicken account setup process again to link it back to my Quicken Huntington account and it worked after that.  I hope that works for you!