Unable to download transactions from Santander (Q Mac)

Vedanta
Vedanta Member ✭✭
Since this morning I am not able to connect with Santander and download transactions. A screenshot of the error message is attached. Any idea what's happening? Thanks!

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    Vedanta said:
    Since this morning I am not able to connect with Santander and download transactions. A screenshot of the error message is attached. Any idea what's happening? Thanks!
    Hello @Vedanta

I am sorry to hear about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for talking with us about this here on the Quicken Community. 

Are you making use of Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), pop-up blockers, antivirus software, or new firewall settings? It may be necessary to remove these in order to troubleshoot this issue further, as these items can cause connectivity problems resulting in error message such as these.

Also, where is your current active data file located? You can check this anytime by navigating to File >Show "(Data File name will be displayed here)" in Finder... Make sure that the data file is located on your computer, and not on an external drive or cloud-based storage service, as these locations can cause problems with erratic program behavior and even data damage.

I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared