Santander Bank: download and add account errors

Since yesterday, I have been unable to download transactions for any of my 5 (checking, savings, credit card) accounts. It has worked pretty much flawlessly for several months prior. One Step Update gives errors: CC-502 and individual account Update Now sends me to the Santander Bank website even though online services are setup. I can't Add Santander Accounts either. After a LONG time, I get error: CC-501. Interestingly, the "online balance" updates properly. Any ideas?

Best Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello again,

This issue has been forwarded internally and our team is investigating this further. If you have not submitted a problem report via Help > Report a problem, we do ask that you still continue to do so. 

We do not have an ETA on resolution at this time.

Thank you!
    (CTP-4537)
    -Quicken Anja

Answers

• JRod
    JRod Member ✭✭✭
  • JRod
    JRod Member ✭✭✭
    https://community.quicken.com/categories/alerts  Might have alerts related to your specific bank.  If not, contacting Quicken support should start them checking from Quicken's end.
  • I've been having the same problem for two days. Did everything suggested, still not working.
  • tironef
    tironef Member ✭✭
    edited September 23
    I'm also been having the same problem for two days. Did everything suggested, still not working. I contacted support [Removed - Disruptive]. They said that there is no Santander alert and will not do anything. Pointed me to the [Removed - Disruptive] troubleshooting as described in the links above.
  • kknj
    kknj Member ✭✭
    That troubleshooting link doesn't help. Today, on attempting to download transactions, Quicken indicates that all my checking and savings accounts don't exist (they do!) I go through the "Fix" process and access is again restored and the issues in my original post appear to be resolved. I have no new transactions (until tomorrow) so I can't really tell for sure yet.
  • I am also having problems updating my accounts with Santander. Called the bank and was told the problem is not on their end, but rather with the quicken servers. I can go on their web site with no difficulty.
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • emcg
    emcg Member
    When I download my Santander Credit Card statement from the Santander banking site all the charges become deposits in quicken and I have to manually change every one of them back to charges so I can reconcile the statement. Also not all of the charges download .
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello again,

This issue has been forwarded internally and our team is investigating this further. If you have not submitted a problem report via Help > Report a problem, we do ask that you still continue to do so. 

We do not have an ETA on resolution at this time.

Thank you!
    (CTP-4537)
    -Quicken Anja