M&T Direct Connect Issue

I had the same issue with M&T direct connect, which have been resolved, but now I am prompted to enter my M&T password EACH TIME I update account balances. That wasn't the case before; is there something I need to do to correct this??

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    jafdmd said:
    I had the same issue with M&T direct connect, which have been resolved, but now I am prompted to enter my M&T password EACH TIME I update account balances. That wasn't the case before; is there something I need to do to correct this??
    Hello @jafdmd

If you have the chance, it would help us to troubleshoot the situation if you could save a backup by going to File > Save a Backup... in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open and then create a new 'test' data file by following the steps listed below:

1. Navigate to File
    2. Select New
    3. Select Start from scratch, click Next
    4. Choose appropriate default categories based on geographic location, click Next
    5. Choose Don't use Quicken Mobile & Web, click Next 

You may then add your M&T-affiliated accounts in the newly created data file by navigating to the Add Account button denoted by the '+' symbol in the upper left-hand side of the screen, then choose your financial institution and enter your credentials as prompted. I am curious whether or not these issues continue in this data file. 

I look forward to your reply.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared