Fifth Third Account not updating transactions

Since mid-August, my Fifth Third account is not downloading transactions. Quicken update seemingly runs successfully but yet no transactions are received, no balance updated. Tried resetting, tried deactivating and reactivating online services - still not resovled

Best Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • Quicken Anja
    edited September 23 Answer ✓
    Hello again,

This issue has been forwarded internally and our team is investigating this further. If you have not submitted a problem report via Help > Report a problem, we do ask that you still continue to do so. 

We do not have an ETA on resolution at this time.

Thank you!
    (CTP-4540)
    -Quicken Anja

Answers

• Tommy B
    Tommy B Member ✭✭
    Same issue here for the past week, but it only affects one financial institution: Fifth Third Bank. The update says it has completed, but transactions that I can see on the bank's website are not being downloaded to Quicken.
  • jgweigand
    jgweigand Member ✭✭
    Same problem with Fifth Third. Been going on for 2 weeks. Is anyone even looking at this.
  • jgweigand
    jgweigand Member ✭✭
    I have successful connection to Fifth Bank Third using direct connect BUT still do NOT get any downloaded transactions NOR any on-line balance. It's has though it does nothing.
  • jgweigand
    jgweigand Member ✭✭
    I should mention I am not having any trouble with any other institution which includes American Express and Chase Bank. The problem did start with whatever change you made for Chase a couple weeks ago. I had to disable my Fifth Third connections because that change was causing my Fifth Third accounts to connect to Chase. I got that resolved and was able to connect to Chase and then Fifth Third resulting in Chase being OK but Fifth Third having the download problems.
  • jgweigand
    jgweigand Member ✭✭
    Anja, do you have any suggestions?
  • jgweigand
    jgweigand Member ✭✭
    Here is what I am getting in the CONNLOG.TXT file when I try to update just Fifth Third.
    ==== OSU Start (20220921/14:50:04) ====
    20220921 14:50:04: Marketing session sending to: http://media.53.com/intuit/quicken/index.ini
    20220921 14:50:04: QFN: Beginning get from http://media.53.com/intuit/quicken/index.ini
    20220921 14:50:24: ***QFN kQFFinished: returns 67186402
    20220921 14:50:24: Your Internet connection or the server has timed out. Try again now, or wait and try later.
    20220921 14:50:24: QFN: End get from http://media.53.com/intuit/quicken/index.ini, netstatus 36
    20220921 14:50:25:

==== OSU End (20220921/14:50:29) ====
  • zrelaxed
    zrelaxed Member
    Experiencing the same issue with Fifth Third i.e. Quickly completes account update yet no transactions are downloaded. Problem started in mid-August. Tried resetting online services, tried deactivating/reactivating service but issue still remains.
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • jgweigand
    jgweigand Member ✭✭
    Anja, in your last comment on this... "...please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files..."
    Please tell me how to do the Help > Report a problem? from this page... https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20299028#Comment_20299028
  • jgweigand
    jgweigand Member ✭✭
    Anja, never mind. Did not realize you were talking about in QUicken itself
  • jgweigand
    jgweigand Member ✭✭
    edited September 23
    [Removed - Off Topic]
  • Quicken Anja
    edited September 23 Answer ✓
    Hello again,

This issue has been forwarded internally and our team is investigating this further. If you have not submitted a problem report via Help > Report a problem, we do ask that you still continue to do so. 

We do not have an ETA on resolution at this time.

Thank you!
    (CTP-4540)
    -Quicken Anja
  • Tommy B
    Tommy B Member ✭✭
    edited September 23
    I have followed the "report a problem" instructions multiple times in the past, and there has not once ever been any reply to my problem report, or any indication whatsoever that the report was taken seriously or used to help solve the problem. How about some relevant feedback from Quicken on this issue that has persisted for over a month????
  • Quicken Anja
    edited September 23
    Hello @Tommy B,

Thank you for adding to this discussion.
    Tommy B said:
    I have followed the "report a problem" instructions multiple times in the past, and there has not once ever been any reply to my problem report, or any indication whatsoever that the report was taken seriously or used to help solve the problem. 
    As mentioned in one of my previous responses in this thread here; you will not receive a response from problem report submissions that are sent via Help > Report a problem. This is also indicated at the very top of the submission page. These reports help our teams in further investigating the issue. These submissions go directly to a database that is accessible by members of our Product and Development teams as well as our support team, Tier 2 team, and escalation teams.

These reports are reviewed daily, mainly to track multiple reports of the same trending issues or to request log files for troubleshooting/escalation purposes. When multiple reports of the same issue are received, then those reports are investigated further. Reports that can be replicated or verified are then submitted as tickets to the proper channels.

Thank you!
    -Quicken Anja
  • Tommy B
    Tommy B Member ✭✭
    edited September 23
    [Removed - Rant/Speculation/Inaccurate]
  • jgweigand
    jgweigand Member ✭✭
    edited September 23
    [Removed - Rant]
  • jgweigand
    jgweigand Member ✭✭
    edited September 23
    [Removed - Violation of Community Guidelines]
  • Quicken Anja
    Hello All,

This post has deteriorated, become argumentative, and is now closed for further discussion.

Thank you!
    -Quicken Anja
This discussion has been closed.