Synchrony Bank - can't set up at all (CareCredit, Q Mac)

CKochosky
CKochosky Member
:# I'm using Quicken for Mac, and in the middle of setting up accounts. I've done most, but I'm trying to set up a Synchrony bank account for CareCredit. I know my credentials are correct, and I've tried Synchrony, I've tried CareCredit, and every option between them, and it keeps asking me if I've mistyped my sign-in info. I tested it yet again and I have no issues logging into the website. Searching the forums, I see others are using it (having issues, but using it) so what am I missing here? I see some other cards that use Synchrony have their own entries, but CareCredit doesn't.

Comments

• Hello @CKochosky,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with adding your Synchrony Bank account(s). 

First, I suggest creating a test file and attempting to add your Synchrony/CareCredit account there. You can create a test file by navigating to File > New > Start from Scratch. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case).

Let me know how it goes!
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • aqsylvia
    aqsylvia Member ✭✭
    Not OP - having same issue and Jasmine's suggestion worked for me. Tried over and over to connect unsuccessfully to Synchrony. After connecting successfully in a TEST qdf, I reopened my Quicken qdf and was able to connect. Go figure.