Mac Ventura Update

Options
RussSmith82
RussSmith82 Member
I upgraded my Mac mini to macOS Ventura. When I logged back in, the Quicken Icon was blank. When trying to open Quicken, I get a message that reads "the application 'Quicken' can't be opened." I tried reinstalling the program and get the same message. Has anyone else ran into this problem?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I upgraded my Mac mini to macOS Ventura. When I logged back in, the Quicken Icon was blank. When trying to open Quicken, I get a message that reads "the application 'Quicken' can't be opened." I tried reinstalling the program and get the same message. Has anyone else ran into this problem?
    Hello @RussSmith82,   

I am sorry to hear about this problem with launching the application. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

Have you also tried restarting your computer? Also, do you know if you have administrative permissions on this computer? Lastly, do you know where the program or the data files are being stored on the computer?

I look forward to your answers, and hope to provide further assistance in the future, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • RussSmith82
    Options
    I have restarted the computer multiple times. I am the admin on the computer so we are good there. The last one is something I've been trying to figure out since downloading Quicken... I have no idea where the files are being stored. Any thoughts on where I would find that, or how?
  • RussSmith82
    Options
    Hey Jared, Thank you for the help. I ended up uninstalling the program and reinstalling it. That worked and it was able to link with my previous file information. Thanks again and have a great day.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey Jared, Thank you for the help. I ended up uninstalling the program and reinstalling it. That worked and it was able to link with my previous file information. Thanks again and have a great day.
    Hello @RussSmith82,   

Thanks so much for getting back to me and letting me know how things turned out. I am sorry that you did not receive a response sooner. I am happy to hear that the situation seems to have been resolved, and I am grateful that you were able to share the steps you took that seemed to help.

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Regards,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.