Unspecified Accounts

Every time I download the same items that have already been cleared ages ago keep coming back up but are assigned to Unassigned accounts which [messes] up the balances on multiple accounts. These accounts all exist and when I reassign the downloads to the correct accounts they are fine until the next time I download is anybody else having these issues

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which Quicken version are you using? (R xx.xx from Help / About Quicken)
    Where do these "items that have already been cleared ages ago keep coming back up" show up? In the Downloaded Transactions tab as if they were re-downloaded again and again? In another window?

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words …
    Can you please capture one or more images of the parts of your Quicken window showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7663259/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-a-mac

Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

• Dan Ryan
    Dan Ryan Member
    Thank you for your response and advice. I'm Using Quicken Version R45.13 Build 27.1.45.13 and every time I reassign the correct account to these items the next time I download my accounts they revert back to unspecified accounts so the balances of all my affected accounts are inaccurate. I have continually reassigned these accounts but it would have to be done every day as that's how often I download my accounts. All of the affected accounts are active accounts in quicken. I have been having downloading issues for months and when I address them with my bank they just refer me to quicken for help. Also after the downloads are complete it comes up with an error showing I have 7 missing accounts from my bank. Some of these accounts actually have downloads that come through others do not. When I go to set up the down loads again through my bank with quicken some are not present when I get the list of accounts from my bank while others are only able to be added as credit cards. No option is given to attach them to my existing accounts that are loans
    I made a screen shot of these issue but I'm not showing the line above this comment section that allows me to add a picture so I can not attach them to this post?? Please advise why i am not shown the option to add pictures?