Pentagon Federal Credit Union Account Sync Access (Q Mac)

BBHart
BBHart Member
It has been over a month since Quicken has supported online account updates with Pentagon Federal Credit Union. In my case I have received FDP-105, FDP-106, and credentials not recognized error messages during this time, even though I can log onto the Pentagon Federal CU website directly without issues. [Removed - Rant]

Comments

• It has been since October 7th since I have been able to download from PFCU. Why? Does Quicken know what the issue is? This has been a problem for the past two years. However, this time seems to be the longest timeframe. Can Quicken provide an answer other than "we are working on it"? Give us the reason as to why this is still an issue.
  • tjbls
    tjbls Member
    I too have not been able to log in and download my account data for over a month. I contacted PFCU and they said it's on your end. When may we expect resolution?
  • HEI
    HEI Member
    Same here. I get a message that the bank website is down, and the following error:
  • Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • ray tilghman
    ray tilghman Member ✭✭
    It seems to me that automatic downloads are going to be a thing of the past.. the credit unions now and regular banks next.. without automatic account downloads quicken will be next to worthless.. Sure hope you can turn it around
  • Physicsdog
    Physicsdog Member ✭✭
    edited December 2022
    I just got off the phone with a Customer Service Representative from Pentagon Federal Credit Union and they diligently researched the reason for no longer being able to download automatically Pentagon Federal Credit Union information. "The On-line SECURITY Department of PFCU has determined that it will no longer interact with Financial Aggregator programs which use "Screen Scraping Technology" to retrieve from their online site due to possible Security issues in that methodology".

Fact, they will not budge on this point. Either Quicken changes it's methodology or it's game over for those of us who (in my case) have been using this program since 1991. Can't tell you how unhappy I am. I am sure there are other methods to accomplish this capability but its up to Quicken to take on the task to get there. [Removed-Rant/Disruptive].
  • gjbrent
    gjbrent Member
    edited December 2022
    I'm reaching the end of my patience with Quicken. Have the same problem with Citibank as I do Pentagon FCU. "We are working on it" their automated message tells me once a week. [Removed - Rant/3rd-Party Software]
  • dedwau
    dedwau Member
    edited December 2022
    Loyal 30+ yr Quicken user. Problem with PFCU has lingered way too long w/o substantive progress or (worse) a caring response to users. It's been a nice 'ride' (thank you!) . . [Removed - Rant]
  • phanna
    phanna Member
    This is too crazy. How much longer must we wait for the capabilities we paid for with Quicken? If I have to download everything myself, why pay for Quicken? Price is going up and value is going down. Very disappointed. This has lasted for months now!
  • ubercool
    ubercool Member
    I spoke to a PFCU rep on Friday and she said that PenFed no longer supports programs like Quicken because “they resell data.” Obviously not a well-informed rep but indicative of their corporate stance. My error code is also FDP-106. Details: ACCOUNT_MISMATCH Account not found. No accounts returned - Case 106
This discussion has been closed.