How to remove "No Payment Due" stamp on new invoice template?

Since the last update my invoice template is stamped with a green "No Payment Due" on the upper right corner of the new invoice. I can't figure out why or how to remove it. Can anyone help me out with this?

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All, 

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are also experiencing this issue. 

We do now have an active alert regarding the "No Payment Due" message appearing on invoices. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 
    -Quicken Jasmine

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @In2itivInteriors

Other users are apparently seeing this same behavior.  Which version of Quicken are you on?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• I just got off with the phone with tech support. We did a Mondo Patch update for US which may or may not have affected the outcome, but I mention it because I actually don't know. What we discovered was a new invoice still says after the patch is installed, "no payment due" but when the invoice is completed and saved (not sent/emailed) it no longer says "no payment due" when opened up again from the Client Invoice screen. Quicken will continue to work on this issue, until then, I will "trick" it so I can get some work done and get paid!
  • I see this same stamp for the first time today
  • selliott
    selliott Member
    All of a sudden, my default invoice has a "No Payment Due" stamp in the right upper corner when this is a new invoice with no payment attached yet! Where did this come from and how do I get rid of it?
  • selliott
    selliott Member
    Yes, I am experiencing this as well! Frustrating but will see if it goes away like it does for you after it is created.
  • gsfinish
    gsfinish Member
    How do I fix No Payment Due on my invoices. I have invoices that need to be sent out and I can't because of this. I need it fixed now!!!!!!.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All, 

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are also experiencing this issue. 

We do now have an active alert regarding the "No Payment Due" message appearing on invoices. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 
    -Quicken Jasmine
This discussion has been closed.