cc-502 error on adding accounts to AllyBank

I tried to add two accounts and received cc-502 errors since yesterday. however, existing accounts were able to update. then today, I tried to reset an existing account hoping that would get me in, but now it disconnected the account and won't let me add it back.
Tagged:

Comments

• mrvacation
    mrvacation Member
    I also am getting a CC-502 error when attempting to set up online update for Ally Bank. It's been happening for 3 days now. I have tried all the options listed in the above link, but continue to get the error. I reviewed the help on Ally Bank's website and it says that I will need to enter my user credentials and will also be prompted to answer my security question, but I am not prompted for this in Quicken, so this may be part of the issue?
  • drbmbay123
    drbmbay123 Member ✭✭
    edited November 25
    > @Mark1104 said:
    > https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-updating-accounts-cc-502

thanks, but I've done all that, which is why I have posted this.

as I noted, the accounts that were already set up are updating, it's the new accounts that I get the error with. and in trying to resolve the error, as noted above, by trying to reset one of the current accounts, it has now reverted to 'set up online' and when I try to do that I again get the error message.
  • Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    @drbmbay123 - are you sure the Ally accounts are updating?  Look at the register itself and the date right under the register name.  I also download from Ally and the update date is 'stuck' on November 19 - the account won't update (or maybe the date won't change because I have no transactions to download)
  • bobwagner67
    bobwagner67 Member ✭✭
    I am having same issue. I am trying to add my Ally Bank accounts and I constantly get a cc-502.
  • VADan
    VADan Member
    Same here. Existing Ally accounts update, get a CC-502 trying to add new Ally accounts as of 11/27.
  • Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, if the instructions found in the support article provided above fail to resolve the issue, then we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello All, 

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are experiencing this issue. 

We do now have an active alert regarding users receiving CC-502/FDP-102 errors with Ally Bank. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark the alert in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 
    -Quicken Jasmine