Ally Bank

Ally Bank and Quicken do not communicate. These two parties need to figure the problem out!

Best Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

Also, @pramnath thank you for providing the exact error code as this will help us in the investigation!

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All, 

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are experiencing this issue. 

We do now have an active alert regarding users receiving CC-502/FDP-102 errors with Ally Bank. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark the alert in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 
    -Quicken Jasmine

Answers

• Wadie
    Wadie Member
    Yes I am having this problem.
  • Quicken Anja
    Hello @[email protected] and @Wadie

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to report your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

In order for us to investigate and better assist you, you will need to provide more information.

Could you please elaborate and describe exactly what you are experiencing when attempting to connect with Ally Bank in Quicken? Do you receive any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) that you can provide us with here, please?

The more details you are able to provide, the better.

Check back and let us know! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • I shall call support every day!
  • mamote
    mamote Member ✭✭
    Ally Bank stopped updating . I have attempted to reset the connection, remove all connections and setup new connections , I also repaired the file.. with no success. I contacted ally and there is no disruption on their end. any suggestions?
  • NateE
    NateE Member ✭✭
    I am having the same issue. Its driving me nuts :neutral:
  • pramnath
    pramnath Unconfirmed, Member
    I am having similar issues - CC-502 errors with Ally Bank accounts alone
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

Also, @pramnath thank you for providing the exact error code as this will help us in the investigation!

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • tfhoughton
    tfhoughton Member ✭✭
    I have been having CC-502 errors with Ally Bank for the last few days - starting 11/24. I have used "Report a problem" for this issue. Manual download works.
  • Ared
    Ared Member
    Can't install Ally account into Quicken. Ally connection is not available. Try Later. Tried for 4 days, no connection
  • mamote
    mamote Member ✭✭
    edited November 2022
    same here
    cant reconnect after reinstalling quicken in a new computer
    @Quicken Anja ???
  • Can't connect to Ally anymore, tried everything. Quicken you need to fix this ASAP.
  • Robert Ralyea
    Robert Ralyea Member ✭✭✭
    What's going on with Ally Bank no connection try in a few days.
  • Joseph
    Joseph Member ✭✭
    Same issue here. I have submitted the report but not holding my breath. These continual errors with downloads are very frustrating. I now have four financial institutions with download issues.
  • Randy.
    Randy. Member
    I'm having the same issues. I understand that it's been a holiday weekend, but @"Quicken Anja" can we get an update on where Quicken is in researching and resolving this issue?
  • kirk
    kirk Member ✭✭
    @Quicken Anja -Will you please updated this discussion thread when the issue is resolved?
  • Sad. I have problems with PenFed and Security Savings Bank as well. Every time I do reconnect, I lose past transaction history. Something is up. With all these Quicken updates, you would that things would get better. I think Quicken should have a Zoom discussion class to help resolve these problems. I do not recall these problems when Intuit owned the company but all these banks have gone security crazy and that is part of the problem.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All, 

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are experiencing this issue. 

We do now have an active alert regarding users receiving CC-502/FDP-102 errors with Ally Bank. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark the alert in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • Do you have a list of online savings and checking banks Quicken doesn’t have problems with?
  • Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    @[email protected] - while I did find your response humerous, in Quicken's defense, they are at the mercy of each and every change a financial instiution makes in its own environment that causes a downstream impact to Quicken.  

further, this new EWC+ process was driven by the banks and like most new deployments of software, the bugs lurk......

I am frustrated as well; while some of the issues on this boards are the result of Q's product enhancments, others are outside its direct control.
  • I find none of it humorous. We pay for a service!!
  • mau71
    mau71 Member
    It's been more than a week now. I called Ally - they are not aware of any issues. Is anybody working on this?
  • john8@
    [email protected] Member ✭✭
    edited November 2022
    [Removed - Speculation/Inaccurate]
  • I just got into Ally Bank!!
  • tfhoughton
    tfhoughton Member ✭✭
    I just got into Ally bank as well. My accounts were found and registered. Online balances are correct.
    Was a change made.
    Thanks!
  • I was able to connect as well - hurray!  
  • jersey42
    jersey42 Member ✭✭
    I was able to connect yesterday as well. Still no updates to https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7924589/new-11-28-22-allybank-502-102-fdp-102 as of this morning.
  • I just connected successfully again today.
  • NateE
    NateE Member ✭✭
    It worked for me once yesterday but I am having issues again.
  • I think it’s an Ally Bank problem. I am about to leave them.
This discussion has been closed.