Bank of America account not updating (again) on 11/26

Heidi O.
Heidi O. Member ✭✭
Well, it had been fixed for a little while and now it appears the same issue is happening. Quicken shows the account has been updated but the transactions are not matching up again. Is anyone else having this issue again?

Answers

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    @Heidi O. - yea, I ran into the problem myself this morning. I was able to fix it: 

1) go to Online Center and make sure Bank of America is refleced in the "financial institutions" drop down box.  

2) hold down the CNTL and Shift key at the same time; then check off 'contact info' and then check 'financial information branding" and then check refresh

3) once complete, go to Edit>preferences>Qucken ID and then sign in as a different useir.  What you really want to do is force the logout on the next screen and then log back in with your SAME userid and password. 

4) run update as normal - did that work? it worked for me 
  • Jas50
    Jas50 Member ✭✭
    My BofA transactions are not updating, I have release R45.13.
    Initially the BofA account showed a red stop sign.
    I went through the BofA update procedure by clicking on the red stop sign.
    The download routine links to BofA but reports no downloaded transactions.
    Diagnostic messages are non-existent.
  • Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    @Jas50 - did you try my approach above? I had the same issue this morning but following those steps solved it. 
  • I haven't been able to download transactions from B of A since 11/14. How do you get to the Online Center that you reference in your fix above?
  • Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    tools> online center 
  • Heidi O.
    Heidi O. Member ✭✭
    This doesn't work.
This discussion has been closed.