One Step Update of all banks failing to download as is backing up to cloud.

Schwab, Citibank, Fidelity, UFB, Amex, Chase all failing to update. Nothing but spinning wheel saying it is updating. But never ends. Tried to backup to cloud, same result-spinning while with no action.

Comments

• Hello @[email protected],

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

First, I suggest that you sign out of your data file completely and then sign back in. In doing so, you will refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services.

Please follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out 
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 

Please let me know how this goes!
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • Results in One Step Progress that just keeps spinning.
  • Entire program freezes. Need to use task manager to exit out of program in order to start program back up.
  • Now cannot even sign into Schwab from Quicken- just spinning wheels.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you open Q and determine what BUILD you're running?  HELP, About Quicken
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • Version r45.13
    Build 27.1.45.13
  • Tried one step update for non Schwab accounts- same problem. says working but never stops spinning.
  • Every account that uses Express Web Connect- fails. Non web connect accounts update accurately.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try downloading and installing R44.28 from here;https://www.quicknperlwiz.com/quicken-subscription-patches.html
    There are many reported problems with R45

Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • I had these problems last night. I put my computer into sleep mode with Quicken still opened. I came back to it tonight. Quicken was still opened. I clicked on Help to look for a solution. The updating started immediately. Everything looks good now
  • We should all be so lucky. Installed R44.28. During one step update only the non-web connect accounts update. Everything else just sits at waiting. Any idea why the problem is web connect?
  • Can not deactivate or rest account. Program just goes slightly dark and freezes.
  • I am done. Moving to another program where problems like this do not keep happening.
This discussion has been closed.