One Step Update Summary not showing all of the accounts that were actually processed

One Step Update Summary not showing all of the accounts that were actually processed

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    edited November 2022
    kmon said:
    Hello @kmon,   

I am sorry to hear about these issues with online banking services and missing accounts in the One Step Update Summary. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, can you tell us a little more about what's happening? What kind of accounts appear to be missing from the One Step Update summary? Are they associated with a particular financial institution? Also, to be clear: are transactions missing after some of your accounts are updated?

I look forward to your answers, and I hope to provide additional assistance, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • kmon
    kmon Member ✭✭
    When the update is completed, you get a status of all of your accounts which were updated. All banking and credit cards are reflected, but not the investment accounts
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take a look at the Account List and see what download protocol is used for each.  
    It appears the One Step Update handles batches - Direct Connect & Express Web Connect - and the Summary sometimes only reflects one or the other. 
    QWin Deluxe Subscription - Win10
  • kmon
    kmon Member ✭✭
    edited December 2022
    You are right, credit cards and banking are express and investment is direct.

Worked before now with the update, it only works with one. This is supposedly called improvements - NOT.

Thanks for your input!
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2022
    At the bottom of the Summary screen,
    there should be a line for …
    … [ ] Show Just The Last Update
    UN-check ... it should flip displaying a couple of the display accounts

• kmon
    kmon Member ✭✭
    @Ps56k2 Trying it, same results
  • tnsprin
    tnsprin Member ✭✭✭
    I had also reported a problem that is probably the same. Hadn't noticed which type accounts it is reporting to be sure. But getting variable number of accounts usually 4 of the 7 accounts. NEEDS TO BE FIXED as can't tell if all accounts were update.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    tnsprin said:
    I had also reported a problem that is probably the same. Hadn't noticed which type accounts it is reporting to be sure. But getting variable number of accounts usually 4 of the 7 accounts. NEEDS TO BE FIXED as can't tell if all accounts were update.
    Did the 3 accounts (7-4) not listed have new transactions to download?
    In One Step Update Settings, are all banks and all accounts listed and checkmarked?

• kmon
    kmon Member ✭✭
    edited December 2022
    @Quicken Jared I have 17 accounts that always updated and all showed in the Summary Page. They are all checked when I submit. Breakout 11 credit cards, 2 bank, and 4 investment accounts.

Since the last update or so, all accounts updated. The summary page reflected all credit and bank account but not the investments
  • tnsprin
    tnsprin Member ✭✭✭
    > @UKR said:
    > Did the 3 accounts (7-4) not listed have new transactions to download?
    > In One Step Update Settings, are all banks and all accounts listed and checkmarked?
    At least some of the did have updates. But fail to show up in summary. All Have checkmarks in update settings. Looking in online center (something I rarely do), I see they were updated.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still think that the Summary Page doesn’t display properly when the One Step Update is performed with a combination of download protocols -
    Direct Connect & Express Web Connect 
  • kmon
    kmon Member ✭✭
    Where is Quicken support on this!

HELLO!!
  • dwtrux
    dwtrux Member ✭✭
    Have same problem. Shows some banks and credit cards, but not Amer Express accounts in summary. Another problem is that now when I do one step update, I have to check "all" to get all accounts updated otherwise it defaults to unchecked and will not hold when I hit "applied"