Unable to Update Truist

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Weekly Truist Outage.

Comments

• I am also seeing truist down again (and I agree this is becoming an annoying weekend / weekly occurance. This time, there is no error code coming back - it just says an error occurred in red, and then the normal quicken online result pop up comes back showing the accounts that were updated.
  • I am also seeing truist down again (and I agree this is becoming an annoying weekend / weekly occurance. This time, there is no error code coming back - it just says an error occurred in red, and then the normal quicken online result pop up comes back showing the accounts that were updated.
    Hello @[email protected],   

I am sorry to hear about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for alerting us to this here on the Quicken Community. 

If you have the chance, it would help us to troubleshoot the situation if you could save a backup by going to File > Save a Backup... in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open and then create a new 'test' data file by following the steps listed below:

1. Navigate to File
    2. Select New
    3. Select Start from scratch
    4. Click Next
    5. Choose appropriate default categories based on geographic location
    6. Click Next
    7. Choose Don't use Quicken Mobile & Web
    8. Click Next 

You may then add your Truist-affiliated accounts in the newly created data file by clicking on the Add Account button denoted by the '+' symbol in the upper left-hand side of the screen, and then choosing your financial institution and entering your credentials as prompted. I am curious whether or not these issues continue in this data file. 

I look forward to hearing about your results. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.