UBS Financial Services-- missing downloaded transactions

vrosario
vrosario Member
A recurring problem since May 2022.
Incomplete transaction downloads from UBS Financial services.
Almost a month of transactions did not download into Quicken for Mac.
I made multiple calls to Quicken help, which blamed UBS.
UBS said they could see all the transactions sent to my computer.
Again multiple calls to Quicken, till I finally found someone who spent over an hour working through various fixes. What I think he finally did was redownload May and June into a temporary account, and cut and past the missing transactions into my regular account. Quicken was working for a couple of months.
But last week, after calling Quicken help with updating my password for the UBS account,
I discovered the problem of missing transactions happened again: with at least 2 , 7-10 day runs of missing transactions.
The Quicken tech suggested entering all the transactions manually, but that's not a good solution. :(

Comments

• vrosario said:
    A recurring problem since May 2022.
    Incomplete transaction downloads from UBS Financial services.
    Almost a month of transactions did not download into Quicken for Mac.
    I made multiple calls to Quicken help, which blamed UBS.
    UBS said they could see all the transactions sent to my computer.
    Again multiple calls to Quicken, till I finally found someone who spent over an hour working through various fixes. What I think he finally did was redownload May and June into a temporary account, and cut and past the missing transactions into my regular account. Quicken was working for a couple of months.
    But last week, after calling Quicken help with updating my password for the UBS account,
    I discovered the problem of missing transactions happened again: with at least 2 , 7-10 day runs of missing transactions.
    The Quicken tech suggested entering all the transactions manually, but that's not a good solution. :(
    Hello @vrosario,          

I am sorry to hear about this issue with online banking services. Thank you for discussing this with us here on the Quicken Community. 

First, can you tell us what 'instance' you are using when you link your accounts to online banking services? Also, what Connection Type are you making use of in order to connect your accounts to online banking services? You can check this by clicking one of the affected accounts in the Account List on the left-hand side of the Quicken panel and then navigating to the Settings menu denoted by the 'gear' icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. The Downloads tab in the window that appears should contain this information. 

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • vrosario
    vrosario Member
    Connection type is Direct Connect.

I'm not sure what you mean by "instance"
    Had three calls with Quicken tech yesterday. We've only managed to download November transactions, most of Sept. and Oct. still won't download. They suggested trying again this morning. Still the same: just two new transactions that cleared yesterday downloaded
  • vrosario
    vrosario Member
    Quicken is working on it: ticket # 9860936
  • vrosario
    vrosario Member
    Actually this seems to be a widespread problem.
    Already being investigated:
    ONGOING 11/28/22 UBS Financial Services Inc. - OL-292b
This discussion has been closed.