FDP-102 FI_TIMEOUT connecting to Ally Bank

RumRunner216
RumRunner216 Member ✭✭
Since last week my Quicken for Mac has been having trouble connecting to my Ally Bank accounts. At first the issue was with adding a new account (I was still able to download transactions for existing accounts). Then, a day or two later, I wasn't able to download data or add a new account. I am able to log into my Ally Bank account online and I'm able to connect to Ally using the Mint app. I've since deactivated all Ally Bank connections in Quicken to try and start over. Still no luck. The error message reads: "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later. Care Code: FDP-102 // Details: FI_TIMEOUT // Retry. Account summry [sic] not available right now."

Comments

• Hello @RumRunner216,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue. 

We do now have an active alert regarding users receiving CC-502/FDP-102 errors with Ally Bank. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark the alert in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • RumRunner216
    RumRunner216 Member ✭✭
    It appears that this issue has been resolved. Quicken is now able to connect to all of my Ally Bank accounts. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.