OL-301-A Error Wells Fargo

I'm not sure if this is related to the current posts or not. I changed my User Name and password at WFB on 11-25 and when I went to update on 11-26 I received the above error code. I verified I could access the WFB account and all was fine. I then verified that the updated info was correct in Quicken (it was); I then refreshed the account info and kept trying to log in and every time I get the error message. Other accounts update normally. I have also deleted and re-added the WFB info several times and the same results. What am I missing. I am running Quicken Premier for Win. Ver R45.13 Build 27.1.45.13

thanks

S

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @SnOH,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • I'm having exactly the same problem with my Credit Union. They are pointing the finger at Quicken. When I contacted Quicken, they pointed the finger at the Credit Union. Not helpful. In reviewing the OFX Log for my account, I would guess the problem is with Quicken. As of now, I'm dead in the water with my Quicken bank accounts (9 separate accounts) update for that particular bank.
  • SnOH
    SnOH Member
    My connection issue went away this morning....not sure what happened, but I have kept attempting to connect to WFB since posting and when I tried earlier today everything was back to normal. I have since made a couple of additional login attempts and all was as it had been. Must be Christmas Elves at work.
This discussion has been closed.