Bank of America

benso
benso Member
Maybe I am late to the party but while Quicken figures out the Bank of America account update issue you can still manually update your new transactions from Bank of America by going to your BOA account, activity, download, Webconnect Quicken and enter in the dates you want downloaded. Once the file opens just click on it and it will automatically update your Quicken transactions for that account. Took me a while to fine the notes on how to do this. Hope it helps.

Comments

• Thanks! That worked perfectly for me. I use Mac and wasn't sure if that patch would apply to mine or not. As long as I don't have to enter it all manually I can manage. Thanks for posting.
  • KirkT
    KirkT Member
    edited December 2022
    I have done it this way for years. It worked last week when I updated my books, and today it failed. I have to "upgrade" to a new connection method, and the upgrade process was a complete shamble. Error codes, random HTML in the browser and, of course, no success. 

[Removed - Rant]
  • csmoore
    csmoore Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
    Issues with new connection method, where QW just hangs after saying that it was successful.    Tried a second time and same problem.
  • ldgura
    ldgura Unconfirmed, Member
    quicken W hangs whilst updating Bank of America
This discussion has been closed.