BILLMINDER REGISTER

How can I reset the bilminder register? Is there a file that I can to delete in order to be created automatically a new file? My billminder is showing transactions paid! I am using Quicken 2018.

Comments

• Joao said:
    How can I reset the bilminder register? Is there a file that I can to delete in order to be created automatically a new file? My billminder is showing transactions paid! I am using Quicken 2018.
    Hello @Joao,   

I am sorry about this problem with Bill Reminders. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, can you tell us a little more about what the issue affecting your Bill Reminders seems to be? Are you seeing that transactions are listed as paid when they are not? Are you noticing any particular error messages, or issues creating Bill Reminders? When did this begin?

I look forward to your response, and I hope to provide more assistance, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Joao
    Joao Member ✭✭
    Hello, Jared!

Thanks for your attention! There is not a message of error. There is a reminder to pay at the Bill reminder pop up, but it already was paid. I am not sure, but, there is a bill reminder file, that if it is deleted, the quicken create the new file after the restart, resetting the bill reminder, isn’t there?
  • Joao said:
    Hello, Jared!

Thanks for your attention! There is not a message of error. There is a reminder to pay at the Bill reminder pop up, but it already was paid. I am not sure, but, there is a bill reminder file, that if it is deleted, the quicken create the new file after the restart, resetting the bill reminder, isn’t there?
    Hello @Joao,    

I really appreciate the additional information about the situation, and the time your taking to work with us on this issue. 

I do apologize, but I am still a little unclear on the specifics of the problem. Is there any way you could provide screenshots of what you're seeing - with personal information redacted as necessary? You can follow the steps explained in this FAQ in order to do this. Also note that you may drag and drop your images into your comment in order to submit images, as well.

I look forward to working with you on this, and I hope to provide more assistance going forward.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.