Update completed with errors

Susie
Susie Member ✭✭✭
After last Quicken update when I one-step update my accounts I get message "updated completed with errors".  No specific errors are noted and accounts seem to be updating normally.  Anyone else having this issue?
Thanks.

Answers

• Susie said:
    After last Quicken update when I one-step update my accounts I get message "updated completed with errors".  No specific errors are noted and accounts seem to be updating normally.  Anyone else having this issue?
    Thanks.
    Hello @Susie,   

I am sorry about this problem with error messages after downloading transactions. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance.

Have you tried restoring from a recent backup? We recommend saving backups frequently by navigating to File > Save a Backup... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Provided that this has been done often, you should be able to restore from a backup that was saved just prior to when this issue emerged by navigating to File > Restore from backup... in the same menu. I am curious about whether or not this problem continues in the restored file.

I look forward to hearing back from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.