Cannot add Capital One 360 Savings Account

I've been trying for several hours to add a Capital One 360 Savings account to my Windows Quicken Premier. I keep getting the "We're sorry, we hit a snag" Generic Error. I've deactivated all firewalls (Bitdefender and Windows), deactivated all extensions, and tried several different browsers with no success. I've researched both Google and this community to find a solution; tried several but nothing has worked. Any ideas?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited December 2022
    Hello @ajjantz,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to report your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Aside from the error message you are receiving, does there happen to be any specific error code(s) associated with the message that you can provide us with here, please? It may be helpful to provide a screenshot of the error you receive. If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach screenshots. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!
    -Quicken Anja
This discussion has been closed.