quicken version 45.13 problem [with Options transactions]

The latest download version 45.13 does not download full option transaction info and I have to manually edit and enter each one which then saves it as a new transaction and then I have to manually delete the duplicate one it downloaded. Why can't Quicken work correctly?

Comments

• bfine said:
    The latest download version 45.13 does not download full option transaction info and I have to manually edit and enter each one which then saves it as a new transaction and then I have to manually delete the duplicate one it downloaded. Why can't Quicken work correctly?
    Hello @bfine,  

I am sorry to hear about these issues with missing transaction information. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance. 

First, can you tell us what kind of transaction information is missing? Also, what financial institution is associated with the account, and is this affecting more than one account? Lastly, what connection method are you currently making use of in order to add or link your accounts to online banking services? Please note that you can verify this anytime by going to Tools > Account List and then clicking on the Edit button in the row associated with the affected accounts. Next, go to the Online Services tab in the new window that appears afterward. The information we are looking for should be found under the Online Setup callout box.

I look forward to your answers, and I hope to offer more assistance, once more is known about the situation.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's multiple problems with R45.  I'd suggest dropping back by downloading and installing R44.28 from here:https://www.quicknperlwiz.com/quicken-subscription-patches.html

Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • KCU
    KCU Member
    I have the same problem. The download does not get the number of shares, price, etc. It only downloads the total amount. The download also does not recognize that there was a previous entry and asks me if it was a new transaction. Every time Quicken provides an update some part of the program which was working will stop working or will have bugs. This part of the program was working in previous versions and now it is giving us a headache, especially if there are a lot of options which need to be reconciled.

So why can't Quicken leave the other working parts of the program alone while providing updates. Also, the number of updates being pushed and its quality reminds me of 1990s Microsoft.
  • mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
This discussion has been closed.