Quicken Freezes Setting Up Account Online

dolomoid
dolomoid Member ✭✭
Trying to set up online access for Capital One account. As soon as I click setup online Quicken window darkens and is unresponsive. Task manager shows Quicken using zero CPU and disk. I have already run super validate with no errors found.

Comments

• dolomoid said:
    Trying to set up online access for Capital One account. As soon as I click setup online Quicken window darkens and is unresponsive. Task manager shows Quicken using zero CPU and disk. I have already run super validate with no errors found.
    Hello @dolomoid

I am sorry to hear about these problems adding an account. Thank you for seeking assistance here on the Quicken Community in regards to this issue.

If you have the chance, you could save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then create a 'test' data file by going to the same menu and selecting New Quicken File... Next, choose New Quicken File in the screen that follows, and then click OK. After this, choose a file location on your computer and then click Save. Choose Don't use mobile and web when prompted. 

You may then add your Capital One-associated accounts by navigating to the Add Account button in the upper left-hand side of the screen, denoted by the '+' symbol. Let us know if you see the same problem occurring in the test data file once this is attempted.

I look forward to hearing back from you about you results.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

This discussion has been closed.