CC-503 Rocket Mortgage (Quicken Loans)

PricklyPete
PricklyPete Member ✭✭✭
Getting CC-503 from Rocket when downloading data.  Seems Rocket implemented two factor authentication during login to its web site.  Did that cause the 503?

Comments

• I am also getting an error that I believe it associated with the two factor authentication.

errors count: 1

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    error #1
    level: 4 (Debug = 0, Critical = 6)

description:
    Server side error.

suggestion:
    Try again later.

system description:
    institution login: can't setup (server error)
    institution login Sync Id: (null)
    BID: 55401
    FI name: Quicken Loans

response:
    {
    "code" : 200,
    "resource" : {
    "status" : "CREATED",
    "pollingReference" : "\/institution-logins\/355959935466721280\/poll",
    "id" : "355959935466721280",
    "resource" : {
    "aggregators" : [
    {
    "cpChannel" : "FDP_DEFAULT",
    "lastStatusUpdatedAt" : "2022-12-02T15:44:15.070963672Z",
    "aggStatus" : "NEW"
    }
    ],
    "channel" : "FDP_DEFAULT",
    "includeInvestmentAccounts" : false,
    "id" : "355959935466721280",
    "userModifiedAt" : "2022-12-02T15:44:15Z",
    "modifiedAt" : "2022-12-02T15:44:15.459103525Z",
    "clientId" : "1CE31D0D-579E-4492-8CAC-710356D8D4DC",
    "createdAt" : "2022-12-02T15:44:15.071132191Z",
    "institutionId" : "69971859382222088",
    "name" : "Quicken Loans"
    },
    "clientId" : "1CE31D0D-579E-4492-8CAC-710356D8D4DC"
    }
    }

poll response:
    {
    "status" : "AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR",
    "aggregators" : [
    {
    "channel" : "FDP_DEFAULT",
    "cpAggStatusCode" : "FDP-101",
    "aggStatus" : "CP_SCRIPT_ERROR",
    "isProcessing" : false,
    "cpAggStatusDetail" : "General error. Session Token Empty"
    }
    ],
    "mode" : "DISCOVER_AND_ADD_ACCOUNTS",
    "institutionLoginId" : "355959935466721280",
    "isProcessing" : false
    }
  • rickatie
    rickatie Member ✭✭✭
    same here.. cannot connect.... seems to be associated with recent implementation of two factor authentication i am guessing.
  • Hello @PricklyPete and @corporal8 and @rickatie,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

I have located a support article that discusses some troubleshooting steps when presented with a CC-503. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case). 

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • rickatie
    rickatie Member ✭✭✭
    Following along with that link, still doesn't work because "online services tab' has disappeared and cannot be set up due to TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION recently implemented by Rocket Loans login. PLEASE PROVIDE FIX TO OVERCOME THIS PROBLEM ASAP!!!
  • PricklyPete
    PricklyPete Member ✭✭✭
    That didn't work as Quicken says my Password for QL/RM is not required.  Either way my password is correct and the connection is still failing with a 503.  Seems to me ya'll need to contact your "aggregation provider" (https://www.quicken.com/support/why-dont-i-need-enter-my-bank-password-download-my-bank)

The Agg Provider likely needs to accommodate the 2FA change on QL/RM's web site.

Can you get the ball rolling on an error report so they can get working on a fix.  Hopefully it's just a config change on their end to shut off 2Fa to the Agg Provider
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited December 2022
    Hello All, 

Thank you for your responses. 

Unfortunately, there are not enough reports of this error to have you submit logs and send them over to have an alert created. For now, we recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation if needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance. 
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • rickatie
    rickatie Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2022
    thanks for ?????
  • PricklyPete
    PricklyPete Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2022
    Can I get a rebate on my yearly subscription?  PenFed support is non-existent so much that I had to move to a new Credit Union.  Now a different service isn't broken enough to justify creating a ticket for us?  [Removed - Violation of Community Guidelines]
  • PricklyPete
    PricklyPete Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2022
    [Removed - Violation of Community Guidelines]
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited December 2022
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and reporting the issue here, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for the misunderstanding that seems to be caused by Jasmine's previous response.

Your issue is not being dismissed by Jasmine. Our escalation teams are able to check servers internally to review whether certain issues you report here are experienced on a larger scale. This particular issue does not appear to be widespread. Or at least not yet as our servers aren't showing what you are seeing which doesn't mean that it won't become widespread, it could very well be starting to emerge. However, since it is not showing as a widespread issue currently, it is best to contact support to have individual escalations filed instead. This means that an individual escalation ticket per person/account will be created to escalate the issue separately rather than a trouble ticket for a widespread issue.

Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to create individual escalation tickets from here in the Community as they are created by our Tier 2 team. Per Tier 2 protocol, they require to have the customer live on the line with a support agent which we again are not able to guarantee your immediate response from the Community. Also, keep in mind that if you did not contact support yesterday to file this individual escalation, then we advise waiting until Monday to do so as our Tier 2 department is closed on weekends.

I apologize for the previous miscommunication and any upset this caused, and while your frustration is understood, please keep in mind that the Community Guidelines still need to be adhered to.

I hope this clarifies things! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • PricklyPete
    PricklyPete Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2022
    [Removed - Violation of Community Guidelines]
  • PricklyPete
    PricklyPete Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2022
    [Removed - Off Topic/Disruptive]
  • PricklyPete
    PricklyPete Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2022
    [Removed - Sarcasm/Violation of Community Guidelines]
  • PricklyPete
    PricklyPete Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2022
    Hey just a support note for the others in this thread [Removed - Disruptive]:  I deactivated on line services for this account and re-activated them. I had to re-activate three times but that seemed to fix this. Ya'll might want to try it. Unless it's not an issue that we didn't report.

Thanks for everyone's help on this!
  • rickatie
    rickatie Member ✭✭✭
    FYI. seems to be working ok this morning. hope this was just a temp issue. THX
  • RhondaD_123
    RhondaD_123 Member ✭✭
    edited December 2022
    Getting the CC-503 issue for days since 2 factor authentication with Quicken Loans (rocketmortgage.com). Reactivate did not work, so Deactivated online services. Add Account
    Quicken Loans
    www.rocketmortgage.com | Tel: (800-863-4332)

Sorry. We encountered an error. (It's not your fault.)

Quicken is having trouble connecting to Quicken Loans.

Try again now
    Give it another shot and see if it works

It doesn't. This is getting incredibly frustrating [Removed - Disruptive]
  • RhondaD_123
    RhondaD_123 Member ✭✭
    Still getting the same error. Any Quicken support on this?
  • Quicken Anja
    Hello @RhondaD_123,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and adding to this discussion.

As previously stated and explained above, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and escalation in order to resolve the error you are experiencing.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • Has this not been resolved!?!?!? Rocket has MFA enabled now. If I cannot use your product for the past month, where can I get a refund?
  • Has this not been resolved!?!?!? Rocket has MFA enabled now. If I cannot use your product for the past month, where can I get a refund?
    Hello @FrustratedCheese,  

I am sorry to hear that you are still being affected by issues with your accounts. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community. 

In order to discuss refunds and subscription issues, it will be necessary to speak with Quicken Support. You should be able to do this through the link provided here.

I hope that this is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • @"Quicken Jared"
    What about commenting on the actual issue at hand? Why is it that you are just so quick to point me for a refund? Why not point me and others to a solution to the problem?
  • Quicken Anja
    edited December 2022
    Hello @FrustratedCheese,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and adding to this discussion.

Please be aware that we do have an open Alert and ticket on a known issue with Rocket Mortgage that is being worked on. You can review details and follow updates on that Alert here.

However, if the error you are experiencing is not that reported in the Alert, then as previously mentioned in this thread, we advise that you please contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation.

Thank you!
    -Quicken Anja
This discussion has been closed.