Missing Calendar account transactions

I have recently noticed that some recorded transactions are not showing on the Calendar after they are entered, either from the calendar or in the account register. This just started after the Quicken update installed on 12/2/2022. I noticed others had the same problem and it could not be resolved and the discussion was closed.

Comments

• I have recently noticed that some recorded transactions are not showing on the Calendar after they are entered, either from the calendar or in the account register. This just started after the Quicken update installed on 12/2/2022. I noticed others had the same problem and it could not be resolved and the discussion was closed.
    Hello @Dan Saunders,   

I am sorry about this issue with missing transactions and the Calendar feature. Thank you for discussing this with us here on the Quicken Community. 

First, are you noticing this with a particular kind of transaction (transactions of a particular category or associated with a particular account)? Also, have you tried restoring from a recent backup? We recommend saving backups frequently by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Provided that this has been done often, you should be able to restore from a backup that was saved just prior to when this issue emerged by navigating to File > Restore from backup... in the same menu. I am curious about whether or not this problem continues in the restored file.

I look forward to your response. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.