One Step Update fails for all Fidelity Accounts, and one Citi Credit Card; Password Related

When running the One Step Update, Quicken fails on 5 separate accounts, but runs normally for the remaining accounts. Fidelity has 2 separate logins and this issue is causing that after running the one step update, my logins to Fidelity are locked out and need to be reset. I am getting an error message in the one step update summary, OL-332-A

Answers

• Hello @Mark Y.,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Regarding the Fidelity account(s), we do currently have an active alert pertaining to users experiencing an OL-332 error message. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

Regarding the OL-332 with your Citi Credit Card, you may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information and troubleshooting steps in relation to this error message. It is advised to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case). 

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • Mark Y.
    Mark Y. Member
    7 months? you have been working on the bug with Fidelity accounts for SEVEN MONTHS? Where is the patch?
  • Mark Y.
    Mark Y. Member
    Is there an actual fix or workaround or are 6 of my accounts no longer able to sync indefinitely?
This discussion has been closed.