Transactions from Multiple Financial Institutions Failing to Download

Beginning on December 5, 2022, my transactions from Capital One, Chase, Synchrony, and Citibank are failing to download. Only my transactions from American Express download.

There are no error messages or other explanations. If only the transactions from the affected banks are selected for download, the download window is blank after the download fails.

Comments

• I forgot to add that I am running Version R45.13 of Quicken on Windows 10 Home.
  • Hello @R. A. Davis,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

First, I suggest that you sign out of your data file completely and then sign back in. In doing so, you will refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services.

Please follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out 
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 

Let me know how it goes!
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • FYI. I didn't follow the advice from Quicken Jasmine. There was no need to do so. The outage appears to have been temporary. As of 9:55 pm on December 5, 2022, Quicken was again downloading transactions from all my financial institutions.

I was not responsible for ending the outage. I had made no changes to the Quicken software on my PC. This leads me to believe that the locus of the problem was on Quicken's servers, rather than on my PC.
This discussion has been closed.