Unable to download credit card transactions from Citibank [edit]

For the past 5 months I have been unable to download credit card transactions from Citibank. I don't see a remedy anytime soon, and without this capability, Quicken is worthless.

Best Answer

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    [edit] - updated topic title to better reflect actual Q&A -
    vs...
    How can I close my Quicken account and stop the auto-payments?

QWin Deluxe Subscription - Win10

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Instead of trying to download the credit card transactions from Citibank, have you tried changing your connection from Citibank to Citi Cards?  That is is much more reliable and faster download connection method for Citibank credit cards with few problems encountered.  If you try this, you will need to deactivate your current connection setups and then do Add Account, selecting "Citi Cards", then clicking on Advanced Options (instead of Next) and then selecting Direct Connect (there is no charge for DC with this setup link).  When the download occurs be sure to Link it to the existing account in Quicken.
    If you wish to stop Auto Renew:  Log into your Quicken.com account and click on Subscriptions.  You will then be able to stop Auto Renew there.
    If you wish to close your Quicken account:  You will need to contact Quicken Support at https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support.  When you click on the button for Phone or Chat make sure you browser allows popups.
    (QW Premier Subscription: R44.20 on Windows 11)
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    [edit] - updated topic title to better reflect actual Q&A -
    vs...
    How can I close my Quicken account and stop the auto-payments?

QWin Deluxe Subscription - Win10
This discussion has been closed.