Trouble with TD Bank

HPeet
HPeet Member ✭✭
Is anyone out there now having trouble with TD Bank and Direct Connect? Are they going the way of Chase and Bank of America with Direct Connect?

Comments

• Bill37
    Bill37 Member ✭✭
    Yes not working
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @HPeet,

I haven't seen any recent posts on TD Bank, and it is still possible to setup a TD Bank account under Direct Connect.  Of course, that doesn't mean that they will stay a Direct Connect bank.  What happens when you try to connect?  Are you seeing any error codes?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Bill37
    Bill37 Member ✭✭
    I called Td other have called in also but not sure of issue. I changed my connection from direct connect to quicken connect and was able
    To download. Will try to go back to direct Connect tomorrow to see if it works. Couldn’t call quicken they were closed
  • HPeet
    HPeet Member ✭✭
    There were not any error codes. It just hangs on "Updating Accounts", and then gives up with the message that "Quicken cannot access your accounts at TD Banking Online".
  • Bill37
    Bill37 Member ✭✭
    edited December 2022
    this happened a few months back and took a week for them to fix it. Quicken must have updated something and it's not filtered to TD Bank
  • HPeet
    HPeet Member ✭✭
    I just logged in and was able to reset everything successfully back to Direct Connect. fingers crossed on how long this will last.
This discussion has been closed.