TD Bank - OL-301-A

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Trouble with TD Bank.

Comments

• Dave22
    Dave22 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2022
    I see a OL-301-A error when trying to update TD Bank. Using Quicken Premier, latest version (subscription). I tried to Reset the account in Quicken, but that failed. Hopefully this will be resolved soon (like TODAY!) - I know that's wishful thinking, but this worked fine until a few days ago, so whatever got broken should be pretty easy to locate a FIX (please).
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Dave22,

Have you looked at the guidance located at this LINK?  If not, make sure that you backup your datafile before trying any fixes.

Let us know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• markjrenna
    markjrenna Windows Beta Beta
    I have the same issue. Happening now for about a week. And it's intermittent. And it's not something the end user could or should fix. 
  • Dave22
    Dave22 Member ✭✭✭
    Apparently this is a known issue.
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7924592/ongoing-12-5-22-td-bank-ol-301#latest
    They're working on it.
  • rl238
    rl238 Member
    why is it taking so long to fix this issue. i can't reconcile for almost a month. this is unacceptable. hey qjuicken- how about fixing this already
This discussion has been closed.