Cannot download transactions from Vanguard or American Century (Q Mac)

adds
adds Member
Cannot download transactions from American Century? Keep getting message that American Century is experiencing technical problems. Called them, they say that everything on their end is working ok.
I can only download transactions from Vanguard website to Quicken?

Comments

• Hello @adds,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing these issues. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message(s) you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I look forward to your response. 
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • adds
    adds Member
    Tried American Century account today and now it works.
    Thanks
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited December 2022
    Hello @adds,

Thanks for reaching back out. 

Did you take any steps to resolve this issue or did it resolve itself on its own? Are you still experiencing issues with Vanguard?

I look forward to your response. 
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • adds
    adds Member
    Now I cannot load transaction from Janus Henderson. I deleted both accounts that I have with them and when I try to establish a new accounts, it creates an account with my last name and no transactions.
    I don't understand what is going on with Quicken. I have used for at least 20 years and lately problems keep happening????
  • Hello @adds

Thank you for providing more information. 

Do you receive any error codes or messages when attempting to add the Janus Henderson accounts? 

First, I suggest creating a test file and adding the Janus Henderson accounts to see if the same issues occur.  You can create a test file by navigating to File > New > Start from Scratch. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

Please let me know how this goes. 
    -Quicken Jasmine
This discussion has been closed.