How to setup USAA for Quick Pay? (Q Mac) - Still Not working

See the following post:
https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20303447#Comment_20303447
As of 6.10.3 this still does not work and why was the thread above closed?
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    edited December 2022
    Eagle22 said:
    See the following post:
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20303447#Comment_20303447
    As of 6.10.3 this still does not work and why was the thread above closed?
    Hello @Eagle22,   

I am sorry about this problem with Bill Manager. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community. 

After some research, I determined that the biller appeared to be healthy in status. You can see the image provided below for further evidence of this point. I have refreshed the biller syncing, in this case. I recommend that you wait 48 hours or so to attempt to add bills with these billers once more.

With respect to why the earlier Discussion was closed: in order to keep the Quicken Community tidy and orderly, we close threads that have gone a month or more without any additional activity. 

Let us know how things turn out, if you get the chance to check back in with us.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Eagle22
    Eagle22 Member ✭✭
    Just tried to link USAA for payments with Quick Pay and I still have same issue. I get logon successfully but never finishes the setup. I even tried using the USAA accessID along with PIN number I use to download transactions but that does not even logon. Any other suggestions how to get this working? Is there anything I need to change on the USAA website?
  • Eagle22 said:
    Just tried to link USAA for payments with Quick Pay and I still have same issue. I get logon successfully but never finishes the setup. I even tried using the USAA accessID along with PIN number I use to download transactions but that does not even logon. Any other suggestions how to get this working? Is there anything I need to change on the USAA website?
    Hello @Eagle22,  

I am sorry about this problem with Bill Manager that seems to be continuing. Thank you for getting back to me in regards to what is happening.

Just so I am clear: are you now trying to create a USAA eBill for payment, or are you trying to use a USAA checking account as a payment method for Quick Pay payments to other eBillers? The answer to this question will determine how we proceed.

I look forward to your answer. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Eagle22
    Eagle22 Member ✭✭
    Hello Jared,

I am using a Chase Checking account to setup the eBill.

Bob
  • Eagle22 said:
    Hello Jared,

I am using a Chase Checking account to setup the eBill.

Bob
    Hello @Eagle22,      

Thanks for answering that question for me. 

If you are attempting to setup a USAA eBill and are still experiencing this issue with hanging, then 
    Thank you, it will be necessary to reach out to Quicken Support. You should be able to do this with the link provided here. They will need to document and troubleshoot this issue in greater details with the resources and tools uniquely available to them. I wish that I could provide a resolution from the Quicken Community, but this represents the best path forward given the circumstances. 

I hope that this is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.