How to remove the choice "Check Pay" from my biller and reverted back to its original "Enter" button

I am not paying to have the program go in and change the way I have it set up. Who is responsible for making a change from my "Enter" button, for my "Enter Expense Transaction", to "Check Pay". [Removed - Speculation/Rant]

I am putting you on notice, revert back the button. Fix this bug of yours. You did not give a choice for me to change it [Removed - Speculation].

[Removed - Speculation/Disruptive]
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @MrKishon,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

The "Check Pay" button only shows up on manual reminders if you enable the Check Pay service. If you do not intend to use Check Pay, then you can simply disable Check Pay which will also remove the button.

In order to disable Check Pay, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click the Gear icon on the top-right, then select Payment Accounts from the dropdown menu (see below).

Then, select the payment account you wish to disable and click Disable (see below).

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Quicken Anja, I have to disagree with you. My Chase CC account shows Check Pay even though I don't have any payment accounts enabled. I don't even have the Payment Accounts selection under Bills & Income settings.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
This discussion has been closed.