Persistent CC-800 errors

Options
Ben12
Ben12 Member ✭✭✭
I tried the fix mentioned in the FAQ (https://www.quicken.com/support/error-message-when-updating-accounts-cc-800) and it does not solve the problem. I spoke to Quicken support and they walked me through steps they thought would solve the problem. When that did not work they suggested I go back further in time with backups.  I thought they were grasping at straws at that point. Anyone have any new ideas to solve this problem. It happens with my Boscovs credit card.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Ben12

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue. 

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

I look forward to your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Ben12
    Ben12 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks Jasmine, got a call from Quicken support. Interacted with a knowlegible person, spent an hour on the phone. The problem was thought to arise from copies of my info on the cloud. Erased copies on my main computer and one I use occasionally. Had to wait 24 hrs for cloud updates to see if CC-800 went away. Unfortunately, the problem remained. Still looking for ideas.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Ben12

Thank you for reaching back out, though I do apologize that this issue is still occurring. 

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.