Projected Balances does not match Account Balance (discrepance is >$10K)

The projected balance is over $10K less than the actual balance in my Checking Account. The register balance is exactly the same as my online balance in the account, but the Projected Balance is more than $10K less. I've seen other comments with a similar problem, but I have seen no solutions. Anybody know what's going on?

Answers

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    look at calendar view (CNTL-K)....do you have an errant transaction way out in the future some where....just scroll through the months on the calendar until you find it 
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2022
    I'd also look at
    - not entered, past due scheduled reminders
    - Savings Goal transactions
    - incorrect Opening Balance transaction
  • aa_jogger
    aa_jogger Member ✭✭
    I'm also experiencing this problem (my account balance is approx $5k more than what is shown on the projected balances graph) and the calendar view doesn't reveal any "errant transactions", at least not in the coming 12 months. In fact, it doesn't show any transactions (each day shows $0). What is interesting is that the "Account Balances Graph" shows where the balance difference of approx $5000 occurred in mid-December over a two day period but there are no corresponding transactions that would account for the disappearance of the $5K. This is a Chase account which used to work.
This discussion has been closed.