Mutual Fund Roth IRA

pezlud
pezlud Member ✭✭
edited January 11 in Investing (Windows)
The dropdown transaction menus is limited...cannot enter cash transaction such as management fees.

Only options are buy/sell shares, income, adjust shares, transfer. However, it works in another IRA (traditional) account.

What's up?

Comments

• Hello @pezlud

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the dropdown menu that you described? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @pezlud,

Which version of Quicken are you running? 

In "Enter Transactions' drop-down menu are you seeing "Miscellaneous Expense"?  Also, how are you funding the management fees (e.g. by selling shares, by making a payment from an "outside source" (i.e. not from the Roth asstes?

Any additional information will be helpful.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.