Changing my email address in Quicken

Ray Molver
Ray Molver Member ✭✭✭
I changed my email address about three months ago and hence updated it in Quicken at the time.
I have since received marketing emails from Quicken at this new email address, so I know that my change was successful.
However, today I have received a pricing change notification from Quicken to my OLD email address?
How does this happen and how do I get it fixed via email?
Quicken User since 1995

Answers

• I have the same problem. I changed my Quicken ID email address a few months ago and received confirmation but today I received an email saying "Important notice: Price change" at the old email address. I've been researching this and it has been a problem for other users for some time now.
    This needs to be fixed!
  • Hello @Ray Molver and @jd.harrington,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue. 

We recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can assist you better with email issues and escalate the situation if needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance. 
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it possible that the Marketing guys used an old database extract containing last year's billing email addresses instead of pulling up-to-date information?
  • Ray Molver
    Ray Molver Member ✭✭✭
    @UKR, I think that this is very likely. However I am in a chat with Quicken Support as we speak and am waiting for feedback from them.

Quicken User since 1995
  • Hello @UKR and @Ray Molver

I have passed this information along to my team to be further looked into. 

I will update you all when I hear more. 

Thank you!
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • Ray Molver
    Ray Molver Member ✭✭✭
    Thank you!
    Quicken User since 1995
  • I have had the same problem. Except email to the old email address was a notice about how a connection would be updated between Quicken and one of the financial institutes. I spent 45 minutes with help Chat and they don't seem to have any answers.
    This is a huge concern that personal information like an 'email address' is being mismanaged and no one can explain it.
    The suggestion given me was to opt out of everything and then re-enable email. If that doesn't work, I will see if closing the account all together helps. lol
This discussion has been closed.